Educators can assign both Imagine Math-created Learning Pathways and Custom Learning Pathways to their students. The new Learning Pathway will be available to students the next time they log in. District Administrators can assign Learning Pathways to any student in their organization. School Administrators can assign Learning Pathways to any student in their school. Teachers can assign Learning Pathways to any student assigned to them.
Students can be assigned to more than one Learning Pathway. If you are assigning students additional Learning Pathways, you may need to explain to your students which Learning Pathway you would like them to work on first.
To assign a Learning Pathway to students
Log in to the Math suite. If this is your first-time logging in, choose Imagine Math.
- Click Management > Classrooms
- Click Current Students.
- Click the box next to the name of the student(s) to whom you want to assign a Learning Pathway. If you want to assign the list to all students, check the box next to the First Name header. Click *Assign Pathway.
- Click Created by IM or Custom to choose the type of pathway you would like to assign. By default, Created by IM Learning Pathways appear.
- Click the Grade Level drop-down list to filter pathways by grade level. Click Pathway Type to filter by Pathway Type. The available Pathway types include pathways aligned with Common Core or State Standards where they are available. Click the button next to the Learning Pathway that you want to assign. Click search to view the Learning Pathways available based on the filter settings. Click start over to reset the filters. Click Enroll to assign the student(s) to the Learning Pathway you selected.
- You'll receive a message at the top of the screen saying that you've successfully assigned the new Learning Pathway.