Pathways that were removed from a student's account by a Teacher or Administrator can be recovered in the Student Progress report. Recovering a pathway allows a student to pick up where they left off without needing to restart the pathway or have a custom pathway created and assigned.
To recover a student's pathway:
- Log in to Imagine Math.
- In the Reports section of the left navigation bar, click Student Progress.
- Click the name of the student whose pathway you want to restore.
- Click the Pathways drop-down and select the withdrawn pathway.
- The window refreshes to display information about the withdrawn pathway. To recover the pathway, scroll down and click the Recover Pathway button in the Lesson Activity section.
- The pathway is restored. It is now labeled In Progress instead of Withdrawn.
- The pathway once again appears in the student's dashboard upon their next login.