Once you've created a custom pathway, you may wish to further refine it by adding lessons, removing lessons, or reordering lessons. You can also rename the pathway or change the grade level or the pathway options.
Edits made to a custom pathway are only realized for the student if the student has NOT yet encountered that lesson.
To edit a custom pathway
- Log in to Imagine Math.
- In the Content portion of the left navigation bar, select Learning Pathways.
- Click Custom and then click Edit by the pathway you wish to edit.
You can only edit pathways that you authored.
- The Edit Pathway screen appears. Make any applicable changes to the pathway name, grade level, or Pathway Options and click Save.
- To edit the lessons within the pathway, scroll down to the Lessons section. Drag and drop lessons between the Available Lessons and Selected Lessons columns. The lessons can also be reordered by dragging and dropping them within the Selected Lessons column.
- Click Save at the top of the lessons section.
- You'll receive a confirmation that the pathway was updated.