Imagine Math integrates with two assessment providers: Imagine Math embedded Benchmark Tests and the NWEA MAP Growth Math Assessments.
Through the NWEA auto-integration, Imagine Math provides a blended assessment model to schools so that one school can have a different assessment provider than another school within the same district. Additionally, this level of flexibility in assessment providers is also available per grade level within a school or even a district. For example, a school may use Imagine Math Benchmark Tests for grades PreK-1 and NWEA for grades 2-8, or any other combination.
During the Imagine Math Grade 3+ implementation process, Administrators choose an assessment type. To override or adjust an assessment type, Administrators must work with their Customer Service Manager (CSM) or Customer Experience Representative (CX).
To Work with Mixed Assessment Providers
- Log in to the Math Suite. If this is your first-time logging in, choose Imagine Math.
- If your organization is using NWEA MAP integration with Imagine Math Grade 3+, the Benchmark section of your dashboard has a link to the NWEA Growth Assessment portal.
- To use Imagine Math embedded Benchmark Tests, click the Benchmark heading.
- To access the NWEA login, click the link ().
- The alert message Your organization is using NWEA MAP to assess some students in Imagine Math. To view growth and assessment data for these students, visit NWEA appears in the following places in Imagine Math:
Benchmark Report Header
Students utilizing the NWEA MAP auto-integration are still listed in the Benchmark Report and Roster.
- Within Imagine Math, both Imagine Math Benchmark Pathways and NWEA Instructional Pathways are accessible under Content > Learning Pathways.