The Unanswered Items Report lists students who have not answered all the test items on a test. You can filter the report to show students with a specific range of unanswered test items that you choose. You can also monitor student testing status using the Test Monitoring Report or the Test Activity Report.
To view Unanswered Items reports
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Monitoring > Unanswered Items Report.
- If you are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or other District-level or, School-level user, use the School drop-down to select the school for which you would like to view a report. Teachers or other class-level users skip to step 4.
- Use the Class drop-down to choose the class for which you would like to view a report.
- Use the Library drop-down to choose the library that contains the test for which you want to view a report.
- Use the Test drop-down to choose the test for which you want to view a report.
- Enter a range of numbers in the Include students with ☐ to ☐ missing answers boxes.
- Click Run Report.
- The report lists the names of the students who have unanswered test items based on the numbers you entered in step 7. If you do not have students with unanswered test items based on the numbers you entered in step 7, you will receive the following message: No Students have incomplete tests as defined by your settings.