This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
Customer Administrators and District Administrators can change a school administrator's or teacher's school assignment.
Once you move a teacher to a new school, you should assign classes to the teacher at their new school and, if necessary, assign another teacher to the class at the previous school. Moving a teacher does not remove their class(es) at the previous school or the student accounts assigned to their class(es).
When you see Managed by SIS next to accounts or classes, it means that your district uses a Student Information System (SIS) integration tool to manage your organization. Contact your IT staff to move educators to another school.
To move an educator from one school to another:
- Log in to the Imagine Math suite.
- Click Management > Educators in the left navigation pane.
- Find the educator that you want to move to another school, then click Move under the Actions column.
- Find the school to which you want to move the educator, then click Move Here.
- Receive a confirmation at the top of the page.
After you move a teacher to a new school, be sure to assign classes to the teacher.