This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
If you are a District Administrator, you can move any educator account (either a School Administrator or Teacher) from one school to another. Once you move an educator account to a new school, you can assign classes to a teacher at their new school. Moving a teacher does not remove the class at the previous school or the student accounts assigned to it, even if the teacher was the only teacher assigned to the class. After you move a teacher to a new school, you should assign another teacher to the class at the previous school.
When you see Managed by SIS next to accounts or classes, it means that your district uses a Student Information System (SIS) integration tool to manage school administrator, educator, class, and student accounts within your district. Contact your district's IT staff before trying to move educators to another school.
Before you begin
- If you see Managed by SIS next to accounts or classes, check with your district's IT staff before moving educators to another school.
To move an educator from one school to another
- Log in to the Math suite.
- Click Management > Educators in the navigation pane.
- Find the educator account (School Administrator or Teacher) that you want to move to another school, then click Move under the Actions column.
- Find the school that you want to move the educator to, then click Move Here.
- After you move a teacher to a new school, you should assign classes to the teacher.