This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
Administrators can view all educator accounts in their assigned organization and edit the accounts at a lower level. For example, a district administrator can view other district administrator accounts but can only edit school administrator and teacher accounts.
Teachers do not have permission to view or edit educator accounts.
When you edit an educator account's, you can change their email address, first and last name, and password. For security reasons, when you change an educator's password, you cannot see their current password, you can only create a new one.
If you see Managed by SIS next to educator accounts, this means your organization uses a Student Information System integration tool to manage educator accounts. To update information for these accounts, contact your IT staff.
To view or edit an educator account:
- Log in to the Math suite.
- Click Management > Educators in the left navigation pane.
- If necessary, use the filters or search box to find the educator whose account you wish to update.
You can filter the list of educator accounts by:
- Choosing Inactive from the Active drop-down list to find an inactive educator account.
- Choosing a specific role from the Role drop-down list. Depending on your role, you may see Customer Admin, District Admin, School Admin, and Teacher roles in the drop-down list.
- Click Edit for the applicable educator.
- Make the necessary change(s) and click Save in the applicable section(s).
Field Description Specifies the educator's email address. Educators use their email address to log in to the Imagine Math portal. First name Specifies the educator's full first name. Last name Specifies the educator's full last name. New password Specifies the educator's new password, if they need to change it. Confirm password Confirms the educator's new password. The password you type in the New password and Confirm password fields must match exactly.