Educators can edit assignments in the Assignment Builder.
The following items are editable:
- Assignment Name and Icon
- Assignment Status: Close or Delete Assignment
Students: Add or Remove
- Due Date
CautionThe following cannot be reversed:
- Changing an assignment status from Active to Closed
- Deleting the assignment
- Students can be added to assignments that are in progress
- Closing an assignment removes it from the student portal, even if the student has not completed all the lessons
- Deleting an assignment removes it from the student portal and reporting, even if students started the assignment
To edit an assignment
- Click Assignment Builder.
- Click the assignment title on the Assignment Builder Dashboard.
- Click the Edit ( ) icon on the Status card.
To add and remove students from an assignment
Students can only be added to active assignments that are not passed their due date.
- Click the edit icon on the Students card.
- Select the plus sign in Available Students to add students, or select the minus sign in Selected Students to remove students.
- Verify students appear in the correct columns and click Save.