Administrators and Teachers can use the Aggregate Multi-Test report to see the progress reflected in a group's performance on a series of tests that have been placed on a common scale. If your district provided state test scores for forecasting, then the cut scores on the benchmark assessments are set to correspond to the cut scores on the state standardized test. Risk levels indicate a student’s risk of not demonstrating proficiency on the next state standardized assessment and the Benchmark Performance Level report uses terminology similar to state testing reports.
To view Aggregate Multi-Test reports
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Test Sets > Aggregate Multi-Test.
- Choose Default or Intervention Group.
- If you selected Default and are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or other district- or school-level user with access to more than one school, select School and then one or more applicable schools to generate a report. If you are a teacher, skip to step 5.
If you selected Intervention Group, choose the applicable Library and Intervention Group to run a report.
- Use the Library drop-down list to select the applicable Library to run a report.
- Double-click on the applicable tests in the Select test column to generate a report. You can also use the single right arrow () to move a single test or the double right arrows () to move all tests. The selected test is moved to the Selected tests box. You may select up to five tests.
The Test taken on or after and Test taken before dates default to your organization's school year dates. Use the date drop-down to select a more restrictive date range.
(Optional) Check Only include students who have taken ALL tests to create a report that excludes students who have not taken all of the tests you selected in step 6 or during the dates you selected in step 7.
(Optional) Choose a Student Information Filter and select the applicable variables to filter by clicking the appropriate check box.
- Choose Display Risk Levels or Display Benchmark Performance Levels.
Term/Field Description Risk Levels Shows progress reflected in performance on a series of benchmark tests that have been placed on a common scale. Since the tests have been placed on a common scale, the scores can be directly compared and an estimate generated related to each student’s risk of not meeting the grade-level standards. This risk level is based on where a student's Development Level (DL) score falls relative to the Proficient cut score on each benchmark assessment taken. Benchmark Performance Levels Groups students' progress for a series of benchmark assessments that are placed on a common scale. This report displays the student’s Development Level (DL) score and performance level relative to the cut score on each benchmark assessment taken. The cut scores on the benchmark assessments are set to correspond to the cut scores on the state standardized test. Students with scores at or above the passing cut score are classified as having met the standards on the benchmark test.
- Click Run Report.
A Risk Level report shows a scatter plot that displays the Developmental Level Score for each student who took the test and a graph that shows the number and percentage of students who are considered High Risk, Moderate Risk, Low Risk, and On Course.
Benchmark Performance Levels
The Benchmark Performance Level report shows a scatter plot that provides the performance level of each student who took the test and a graph that shows the percentage of students at the Minimally Proficient, Partially Proficient, Proficient, and High Proficient levels. Click View Details to see a list of students and their Benchmark Performance Levels.