The Individual Development Summary shows Administrators and Teachers four scores that summarize student progress. Three of the scores are norm-referenced scores, and one of them is a path-referenced score. The Individual Development Summary provides the same information as the Development Summary report but disaggregates the data by student on one or more tests.
To view Individual Development Summary reports
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Test Scores > Individual Development Summary.
- If you are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or other District- or School-level user with access to more than one school, select the school for which you wish to generate a report. If you are a Teacher skip to step 4.
- Select the Class for which you want to generate a report.
- Select the Student for which you want to generate a report.
- Use the Library drop-down to select the library that contains the test for which you want to generate a report.
- Double click in the Select test box to select one of more tests test(s) or use the single right arrow ( ) to move a single test or double right arrows ( ) to move all tests. The selected test is moved to the Selected tests box. If necessary, use the up or down arrows () to re-arrange the test order. Use the X to remove the selected test from the Selected tests box.
- (Optional) If additional tests are in a different library, change the test Library and select those tests.
- Click Run Report.
- An Individual Development Summary report opens in PDF format for the student you selected. The report provides a Developmental Level Score, Percentile Rank, Standard Score, and Normal Curve Equivalent Score for the tests you selected in steps 7 and 8.