Administrators and Teachers can use the Class Development Profile Grid to see the mastery category list of each student in a class on each standard that was tested on a selected assessment. Depending on the type of test for which you run the report, the test will display student Master Levels for specific standards or if a student has passed or failed particular standards.
To view a Class Development Profile Grid report
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Standards Mastery > Class Development Profile Grid.
- District Administrators, School Administrators, and other District-level or School-level users with access to more than one school select the school for which you want to generate a report. Teachers and other Class-level users skip to step 4.
- Choose the Class for which you want to generate a report.
- Choose the Library that contains the test for which you want to run a report.
- Choose the Test for which you want to run a report.
- Choose the Achievement Level(s) you want to add to your report. Depending on the library and test you chose in steps 5 and 6, you will choose either Mastery, Approaching, Developing, or Emerging; or check Passing or Failing.
- Click PDF or CSV (Excel-compatible format).
- Click Run Report.
- The Class Development Profile Grid provides you with the percentage of students from each mastery category or pass-fail category in addition to the achievement category of each student for the specific standard the test assessed.