Imagine Math PreK-2 students can enjoy the Imagine Math program entirely in English or entirely in Spanish. Although English is the default language, Teachers and Administrators can enable the Spanish language option for any Spanish-speaking student assigned to them.
To set a student's language to Spanish in Imagine Math PreK-2:
- Log in to the Math Suite.
- In the Management section of the left navigation page, click Students.
- Use the search feature and/or Active/Inactive filter to find the student, if necessary, then click Edit () by the student whose language you wish to switch to Spanish.
- In the Support Language drop-down list, choose Spanish.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation appears at the top of your screen.