This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
If you are an Administrator or Teacher, you can delete inactive student accounts from your school or class. Deleting a student account permanently removes it, along with all associated student performance and usage data. This action cannot be reversed.
- Imagine Math 3+ student accounts cannot be deleted if the students have logged in to Imagine Math or completed at least 1 math item. Instead, you can deactivate the student account, which preserves their performance and usage data. Deactivating a student account allows you to reactivate it if you need to.
- If a student moves to another class or school, you don't need to delete their account. Instead, you can move their account from the current class or school to the new one.
- If the student accounts you wish to delete are still active, you must first deactivate them.
To delete inactive student accounts:
- Log in to the Math portal.
- If you are a School Administrator or Teacher, click Management > Classrooms in the left navigation pane.
District Administrators: Click Management > Schools in the left navigation pane, then click Classes for the applicable school.
Customer Administrators: Click Management > Organizations in the left navigation pane, click Schools for the applicable district, then click Classes for the applicable school.
- Click Current Students for the class where you want to delete inactive student accounts.
- Click Inactive Students to display the Inactive Students list.
Check the box next to each student account that you want to delete, then click Delete. To choose all student accounts, check the box in the column heading.
When you delete a student account, all the student's performance and usage data is permanently deleted.
- Click Delete in the confirmation window.
The student accounts are removed from the Inactive Students list.
If the account did not delete, it's likely an Imagine Math 3+ student who has logged in to Imagine Math or completed at least 1 math item. Deactivate this account instead of deleting it.