Administrators and Teachers can enable Spanish language support for any Spanish-speaking student that is assigned to them. When you enable Imagine Math 3+ Spanish language support, your students have the option to connect to the Live Teachers in Spanish.
To enable Spanish language support
- Log in to the Math Suite.
- In the Management section of the navigation pane, click Students.
- Use the search feature and/or Active/Inactive filter to find the student, if necessary, then click Edit () by the student whose language support you wish to switch to Spanish.
- In the Support Language drop-down list, choose Spanish.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation appears at the top of your screen.