Educators and Teachers can view the Learning Path grade placement of students. If a student retakes an assessment, the placement date updates to display the latest date the assessment was taken, including the updated score.
Options for the Source field (shows how the student was placed):
- MyPath – IL in-house MyPath Assessment
- NWEA – Third-party assessment partnership
- Renaissance – Third-party assessment partnership
- Manual – Educators manually place students
- System – Students are automatically placed in their grade level when Purpose is enabled for their class
To access the report at the school level:
- Choose a class card.
- Choose a class.
- Choose Schools.
- Select a school.
- Click a class.
Continue with the following:
- Select Student Placement.
- View the placement grade for each student.
The Placement Date for NWEA and Renaissance student placements shows the date the placement was generated for the student, based on assessment results. This date is updated accordingly if NWEA or Renaissance placements are updated during the school year and synced by an Administrator.
Optionally, sort the list of students with Filters.
- If an assessment is invalidated ( ), due to the student in the process of retesting, the Placement grade, Source, and Placement Date are grayed.