A playlist is a customized set of activities that you can create and assign to students for extra practice or intervention. After a playlist has been created, Teachers and Administrators can add or remove playlist assignments for students in any group to which they are assigned.
- The playlist option in the Activity Explorer will not be available if you don't have any groups assigned to you. If are an Administrator, you must be assigned to a group before you can edit the students assigned to playlists in that group.
- Once you add students to a playlist, you can't add or remove activities or reorder the activities in the playlist.
To add or remove students from a playlist:
- Log in to Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Select My Playlists from the Activity Explorer drop-down menu.
- Click the name of the applicable playlist.
- Click Manage Students.
- To add students to the playlist, check the box next to the student(s) that you want to add or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
To remove students from the playlist, uncheck the box next to the student(s) that you want to remove or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
Students may only be assigned to one playlist at a time. If you attempt to assign them a new playlist and they already have a playlist assignment, you may switch their playlist by clicking Reassign Students in the notification window.
You'll see a confirmation message after you have added or removed students from the playlist.