Administrators and Teachers can add or remove students from a playlist for any group that's been assigned to them. A playlist is a customized list of activities that you can create and assign to students for extra practice or intervention.
The playlist option in the Activity Explorer will not be available if the user doesn't have any groups assigned to them.
Once you add students to a playlist, you can't add or remove activities or reorder activities in the playlist.
To add or remove students from a playlist
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Choose My Playlist in the Activity Explorer.
- Click the playlist name where you want to add or remove students.
- Click Manage Students to add or remove students from a playlist.
- To add students to the playlist, check the box next to the student that you want to add or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
To remove students from the playlist, uncheck the box next to the student that you want to remove or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
You'll see a confirmation message after you have added or removed students from the playlist.