This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
Start cards are printable login cards containing your students' names, usernames, passwords, and Imagine Math site code so your students can log in to Imagine Math. Start cards also include a QR code that makes logging in even easier for students. Students simply swipe their start card across a device's camera to log in to Imagine Math. (For more information, see Logging in to the Math Suite.)
You can print start cards to a PDF file that you can print, save or share as needed. You can also export start card information to a CSV file for your own records or to make searching for specific login information easier.
District Administrators, School Administrators, or Educators (any role equivalent to a Teacher) can print start cards or export start card information for students and classes under their jurisdiction. If you are a District Administrator, you can print start cards for all students in all schools in your district. If you are a School Administrator, you can print start cards for all students in your school. If you are an Educator, you can print start cards for students in your classes.
We recommend that you send Family resource flyers home with student start cards so that parents understand what Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts are and how to help students use them at home.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the class you want to print start cards for is Active. If it is Inactive, you can't print start cards until you reactivate the class.
- If you're a District Administrator or School Administrator, make sure that you've rostered your students for the school and class that you want to print start cards for.
- If you're an Educator, make sure that you've added all your students to the class you want to print start cards for. A start card will not print for any student that has been rostered, but not added to your class.
To print student start cards
- If you are a District Administrator, click Management > Schools from the navigation pane, find your school, then click Classes under the Actions column.
If you are a School Administrator or Educator, click Management > Classrooms from the navigation pane.
- Find the classroom that you want to print start cards for, then click Start Cards.
- Click Print to save your students' start cards to a PDF, or click Export to save your students' login information to a CSV file.