When students are assigned to more than 1 class, Teachers can remove students from their own classes and Administrators can remove students from any class in their purview. Having students in only one class is recommended, especially for students in Grades 3 and up, as it simplifies pathway reporting.
When you remove a student from a class, you also remove the student's pathway(s) in that class, which cannot be restored in another class.
To remove a student from a class:
- Log in to the Imagine Math portal.
- If you are a School Administrator or Teacher, click Management > Classrooms in the left navigation pane.
District Administrators: Click Management > Schools in the left navigation pane, then click Classes for the applicable school.
Customer Administrators: Click Management > Organizations in the left navigation pane, click Schools for the applicable district, then click Classes for the applicable school.
- Locate the class and click Current Students.
- Click remove student in the Classroom(s) column of the applicable student.
- Click OK in the Confirm Action window.
The student is removed from the list of students in the classroom.