Check the Contests tab in your Imagine Math account for information on special avatar pieces available for purchase at different times throughout the year.
To design your avatar:
- Log in to the Imagine Math student dashboard.
- Click Redeem at the top of the student dashboard.
- In the Design Your Avatar section, click Design Avatar.
Your teacher has the ability to block you from working on your avatar during certain times of the school day. If you see a note saying you can't design your avatar right now, ask your teacher what time you will be allowed to work on it again.
- Select a category on the left. Items you can afford display with a white price tag.
- Click the item you wish to purchase. The program will show you how many points you'll have left if you buy the item.
- If you are allowed to change the color of the item, you'll see your choices at the top of the screen. Select a new color if you want to. Each time you select a new color, you'll get a preview of what your avatar will look like.
- Click Save to keep your selection, or Reset if you no longer wish to purchase the item.
- Click YES to confirm the purchase.
- Click Exit in the top right corner to return to your student Home screen.
- The updated avatar displays.
If you print certificates for lessons passed, your current avatar will display on the certificate.