Imagine Math offers two types of student certificates:
- From the Student Progress report, you may print auto-generated certificates for lessons passed.
- From Teacher Resources, you may create your own certificates from a fillable PDF.
This article explains the fillable certificates that are available in Teacher Resources for both Imagine Math 3+ and Imagine Math PreK-2. We recommend using the fillable certificates when Imagine Math 3+ students reach the THINK 30 goal or when students in any grade level hit a usage milestone or achieve any other noteworthy accomplishment. The fillable PDFs are available in English and Spanish in 2 styles: playful and formal.
To print fillable PDF certificates
- In the Content section of the left navigation bar, select Teacher Resources..
- In the Category filter, select Recognition. Several certificate choices will appear in both English and Spanish.
- Click on the title of the certificate you want to open.
- In the new tab, type in the blank fields and then click the print icon.
- Verify your printer settings and click Print.