Educators can manually assign students to an individualized learning path (ILP).
To manually assign an ILP:
- Click a Class tile.
- Select Users, then Student Placement.
- Select Schools, then Student Placement.
Continue with the following:
- Choose Student Placement.
- Click more options () for the student to assign.
- Select Assign Placement.
- Choose the placement grade for the student for the given subject, in the Select Grade drop-down list.
- Click Assign.
- The student is assigned an ILP.