This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine MyPath
- Imagine Purpose
- Imagine Science Corner
The program makes it easy for students to track their progress in each subject by providing a clear view of their usage and progress goals. Students can view their weekly and yearly progress for each enrolled subject. Teachers should encourage students to use the My Progress page to increase self-sufficiency.
The My Progress tab provides a view of a student's weekly progress. The weekly view shows a student's active time and the number of lessons completed and passed. A week is defined as Monday to Sunday.
The View Details button provides additional insights into a student's progress, such as the lesson title, lesson completion date, and lesson score for the lessons completed during the current school year.
Students can track their progress using the Active Time progress bar, which visually measures active time in 15-minute increments. The progress bar displays the number of minutes a student spent in a program. The number continues to increase after the progress bar has reached full capacity at 60 minutes, to accurately reflect the total active time the student has dedicated to the program.
To access the Student Progress view:
- Log in to the Imagine MyPath suite.
- Click GO on the applicable subject.
- If you are a Grade K-8 student, click the Star ( ) in the top right of the screen, then click My Progress.
If you are a Grade 9-12 student, click your name, then click My Progress.
- Click View Details to view lessons completed throughout the year. Lessons manually marked as Passed or Not Passed display a Grading icon ( ). Hover your cursor over the icon to view the name of the educator who modified the lesson.
- Click Print Report in the top right corner of the screen to print the My Progress page.