To optimize students learning outcomes and ensure that students and teachers are utilizing MyPath effectively, we recommend the following usage and implementation guidelines. By following these guidelines, students and teachers can make the most of the program.
- Spend 30 minutes (minimum) per week per subject.
- Students below grade level should spend 60-90 minutes per subject per week.
- Complete at least one lesson per week per subject.
- Spend 15-20 minutes per session working in the program.
- Spend approximately 30 minutes per week reviewing program data and planning the next steps before students start or after they complete work for the week, or check in when necessary.
- Routine tasks include ensuring all students are meeting the minimum usage and completion goals and observing opportunities for small or whole-group follow-up based on lesson performance.