MyPath's sequencer automatically prioritizes students' work for one goal, domain, or instructional area at a time, even when teachers assign students both Math and Reading/English Language Arts (ELA) paths. Students are not shown multiple goal folders from which to choose, work is sequenced based on a student's needs.
Recommended usage and implementation for students and teachers:
- Spend 30 minutes (minimum) per week per subject. However, students below grade level should spend 60-90 minutes per subject per week.
- Complete at least one lesson per week per subject.
- Spend 15-20 minutes per session working in the program.
- Spend approximately 30 minutes per week reviewing program data and planning the next steps before students start or after they complete work for the week, or check in when necessary.
- Routine tasks include ensuring all students are meeting the minimum usage and completion goals and observing opportunities for small or whole-group follow-up based on lesson performance.