Before you can use NWEA with Imagine Learning, a District Administrator must configure NWEA to share your district's NWEA MAP Growth Assessment scores with Imagine Learning.
To configure NWEA to share MAP Growth Assessment scores with Imagine Learning
- Log into the NWEA Administrator portal at https://teach.mapnwea.org.
- Choose Manage Data Partners from the navigation pane.
- Find "Imagine Learning" in the list of available providers, then click Edit.
- Check the boxes to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of the Data Sharing Agreement and have the authority to authorize sharing your NWEA data with Imagine Learning. Click Accept Consent to authorize data sharing with Imagine Learning.
- Choose the schools where you want to share NWEA data with Imagine Learning, then click Save Changes. The Data Sharing Consent applies to each school and must be granted individually.
- Once you accept the Data Sharing Consent, a green checkmark displays next to "Imagine Learning" in the provider list, indicating that the Data Sharing Consent is in place, along with the authorization date and who authorized it.
NWEA™ and MAP® are registered trademarks, and MAP Growth, MAP Skills, and MAP Reading Fluency are trademarks of NWEA in the United States and other countries.