As a Teacher or Administrator, you can view the number of THINK Points that students earned in the Overview section of the Usage report.
Any Bonus THINK Points earned from Imagine Math contests will not be reflected on this report; this report displays THINK Points earned via lessons only.
To view THINK Points students earned in Imagine Math 3+:
- Log in to Imagine Math.
- In the Reports section of the left navigation bar, click Usage.
- The Usage report opens on the Overview tab; click Customize.
- Check the box by the Avg Points Earned column and click Update Columns.
- The column is added to the end of the report. This is the average number of points that each student in the class earned.
- Click the name of the classroom for which you would like to see individual student point totals.
- Click Customize. Select the Points Earned column and click Update Columns.
- Scroll to the far right to see the total number of points that each student earned.
Imagine Math 3+ students can view their THINK Points from their Home tab in Imagine Math.