To print the Imagine Math Benchmark Growth report in color, your print settings must be configured correctly:
- Ensure that the browser's print settings are set to print the page in color
- Ensure that background graphics is checked
Below are the instructions for how to check the background graphics setting in various browsers.
How to print background graphics:
1. Click Settings icon
2. Click Print...
3. Click + More settings
4. Check box for Background graphics
1. Click Tools icon
2. Hover over Print, click Page setup...
3. Check box for Print Background Colors and Images
4. Click OK
1. Click Menu icon
2. Click Print
3. Click Page Setup...
4. Check box for Print Background (colors & images)
5. Click OK
1. Press command + P on keyboard
2. Click Show Details
3. Check box for Print Backgrounds
Microsoft Edge does not support background graphic printing capabilities. Please use a compatible browser, as listed above.