Administrators and Teachers can edit a playlist for any group that's been assigned to them. A playlist is a customized list of activities that you can create and assign to students for extra practice or intervention. You can edit the playlist name, add or delete activities from a playlist, reorder activities in the playlist (which changes the order that students receive activities), or add and remove students from a playlist.
To edit a playlist
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Click Activity Explorer > My Playlists from the upper navigation bar.
- Click the playlist name that you want to edit.
You can edit the playlist name, add or remove activities from the playlist, reorder activities in the playlist, or add or remove students from the playlist.
- To edit the playlist name:
- Click Edit ( ) next to the name of the playlist to edit the name of the playlist.
- Enter the new name for the playlist, then click Save Changes.
- To add activities to a playlist:
- Click Add Activities.
- Find the activities that you want to add to your playlist using the Search box or by clicking different skill areas.
Activities in the Academic Vocabulary, Decodable Words, and Reading Vocabulary skill areas are not available to assign to a playlist. You can use Teacher Resources to play and learn about activities in these skill areas.
- Click Add to Playlist ( ) next to the activity, then choose the playlist to add the activity to. You can add up to 12 activities to a playlist.
- To delete an activity from a playlist, click Delete ( ). You'll see this confirmation message when you delete the playlist.
You can't delete an activity from a playlist if the playlist has students assigned to it. The Locked icon ( ) appears next to any playlist that you can't delete.
- To reorder activities in a playlist, click and drag Reorder ( ) to reorder the activities in a playlist. The order of activities in a playlist determines the order in which students receive them.
- To add or remove students from a playlist:
- Click Manage Students to add or remove students from a playlist.
- To add students to the playlist, check the box next to the student that you want to add or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
- To remove students from the playlist, uncheck the box next to the student that you want to remove or check Select all students, then click Save Changes.
You'll see a confirmation message after you have added or removed students from the playlist.
Once you add students to a playlist, you can't add or remove activities or reorder activities in the playlist.