For maximum student benefit, Imagine Learning recommends that students use Imagine Language & Literacy with fidelity according to the table below.
- Student session times default to 20 minutes; edit the session time based on grade level or to help reach your specific implementation goals.
- The default usage goal in the program is 100 minutes per week; an administrator can edit the usage goal for your school. The edit will be reflected in the calculations in the Usage report.
- Check the Usage report on a weekly basis and use the data in the report to fill out students' usage hours in the Class Progress Tracker.
- Hang the tracker on your classroom wall to illustrate students' progress.
- Celebrate each student that meets the 20-hour goal by the end of the school year.
- Encourage students to track their own progress.
- Consult the Implementation Options flyer for more usage tips.