All Imagine Galileo users can group students together in Intervention Groups. Intervention Groups allow Administrators and Teachers to group students with similar abilities for instruction and assessment purposes. Imagine Galileo allows students within a class to be grouped, but also allows administrators to create Intervention Groups from many classes and school sites. Intervention Groups help facilitate and make it easy to group students by common important learning goals. Intervention Groups are beneficial for data analysis. For example, you may also create a group that consists of all students with an IEP, and run reports for this group. The Intervention Groups you create are only usable by your user level and higher. (e.g. Teachers and other class-level users do not have access to Intervention Groups created by a District Administrator or other district-level users.) Once you create an Intervention Group you can edit or delete the group, or view a list of scheduled events for each intervention group that you create.
To create an Intervention Group
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Setup > School Information > Intervention Groups.
- Select the Library.
- Click Add an Intervention Group.
- Type in the name of this intervention group.
- Select the students you want to add to the intervention group. Use the table to see how you can add different students depending on your Imagine Galileo user access.
Role Student Access District Administrators or other District-Level users
1. You can pull students from individual Schools or [All Schools]. [All Schools] pulls together all students enrolled in your organization, regardless of grade level.
2. You can pull students from individual Classes or [All Classes]. [All Classes] pulls together all students enrolled in the school, regardless of grade level.
3. You pull students from a single class.
School Administrators or other School-level users and Teacher or other class-level users assigned to more than one class
1. You can pull students from individual Classes or [All Classes]. [All Classes] pulls together all students enrolled in the school, regardless of grade level.
2. You pull students from a single class.
Teachers or other class-level users assigned to only one class. 1. You can pull students from the class you are assigned to.
- (Optional) Click Select individual students from class (otherwise all students currently enrolled will be added). Skipping this step will move all of the students from your workspace to your intervention group. If you have selected this option, skip to step 9.
- Use the arrows to move students to your intervention group. You can add students individually using the right arrows >> arrows or click All > to move all students.
- Click Save Intervention Group.