If a student receives an Imagine Math Facts Pre-test score that doesn't seem appropriate for their skill level, School Administrators and Teachers can reassign the Pre-test to the student. You can reassign a Pre-test at any time for any operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division) if a student has already taken it. After reassignment, the student receives a new Pre-test the next time they log in to Imagine Math Facts.
Once you reassign an Imagine Math Facts Pre-test to a student, their most recent Pre-test scores are removed and cannot be restored.
Reassigning a Pre-test will:
- Invalidate the student's most recent Pre-test scores. (However, the student's most recent Pre-test scores will still display in reports until the student completes the reassigned test.)
- Administer the Pre-test to the student the next time they log in.
- Restart the student in the operation(s) that were reassigned.
To reassign the Imagine Math Facts Pre-test:
- Log in to the Math suite.
- From your Dashboard, click Reports > Student Progress in the navigation pane.
- Click the name of the student to whom you want to reassign the Pre-test.
- Scroll down to the Growth widget, then click Reassign Pre-test.
- Click the applicable operation(s), then click Reassign.
You'll see a confirmation that the Pre-test has been reassigned. Click OK to close the notification.