When operation ordering is enabled for students in their Imagine Math Facts account, students can't start the next math operation until they pass their current operation. Students must achieve a score of at least 90% on the Post-test for that operation in order to pass. If a student completes the Post-test but does not earn 90% or higher, they'll see their score on the screen and must retake the Post-test until they score at least 90% on their current operation.
To retake a Post-test in Imagine Math Facts (directions for students):
- Log in to the Log in to Imagine Math Facts.
- On the Home screen, click the operation for which you want to retake the Post-test.
- Click Play.
- Play through all the levels of the chosen operation. When you have completed all the levels, click See Certificate.
Click Continue to retake the Post-test.
- Click Retest.
- Click Yes to retake the post-test.
- You are returned to the beginning of the post-test.