This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine MyPath
- Imagine Purpose
- Imagine Science Corner
Educators have access to printable worksheets that are designed to support teachers working with students who require reteaching based on mastery check performance. These worksheets provide a structure for small groups or 1:1 reteaching interactions between a student and a teacher. These will guide students through key foundational concepts necessary for the major work of the grade level. They are built to scaffold and include initial review, structured practice, additional independent practice, and an opportunity to demonstrate understanding.
Currently, you cannot edit these worksheets. However, you can individually print them, and are best used when working directly with the educator during a 1:1 session or in a small group to review the concept.
All the worksheets are available in English, with K-5 Math available in Spanish for the students enrolled in Spanish Math. Educators can also access Purpose worksheets in the Help Center.
Grades 6-12 lessons include both worksheets and guided notes.
Working with students
While there are many ways to utilize offline resources, there are two that are recommended for educators to use when working with students.
|Which option is best?
|What is the classroom environment during this time?
|How often should this be done?
|**Junior High and High School
Completing offline resources
After working with students, it is essential to follow up on the student's progress within the program.
- If the student mastered the lesson after working on the worksheet with an educator, mark the lesson as passed.
- If the student did not master the lesson after working on the worksheet with an educator, either leave the lesson as not passed or reset it if the student would benefit from going through the same lesson again.
- If the lesson is left unpassed, the student may need to redo it later if returned to the lesson due to the built-in adaptivity functionality.
- A lesson reset restarts the exact lesson the student completed. The quiz bank is the same, but the question order may change.
To access offline resources for a lesson
- Log in to the Imagine MyPath suite.
- Choose the applicable class on the Classes screen.
You can access the Lesson Resources by either selecting a resource from the Resources column on the Class Summary page or accessing them directly in the assignment builder. (See Accessing lesson resources in the assignment builder below.)
If no resources are available, the column will display a dash (-).
- Select a worksheet. The teacher version is labeled Teacher Version but the student version does not include a label.
- The PDF file opens in a new tab.
Lesson resources can also be accessed in the assignment builder from the reports by clicking the icon next to the lesson title in the table headers.
To view lesson resources in the assignment builder
- Select Assignment Builder on the left navigation.
- Choose a school.
Continue with the following:
- Select a subject and enrolled grade, then click Access Lesson Explorer.
NoteAll lessons in the program are available after accessing Lesson Explorer.
- Use the Search field to find lessons.
- Click a lesson's title.
- Available lesson resources are displayed on the right side of the screen.