Mazel Cannon is one of several games students can play when visiting the Imagine Museum after earning rewards and 1000 Booster Bits in Imagine Language & Literacy. The first time students visit the Imagine Museum, Mazel Cannon is unlocked to play. The goal of Mazel Cannon is to launch the mazel out of the cannon as far as possible.
Students have 90 seconds to visit the Imagine Museum each time they go and may return each time they earn 1000 Booster Bits. If a student skips the opportunity to go to the Imagine Museum, they must earn another 1000 Booster Bits before getting the opportunity to visit again. Each time students earn rewards, new exhibits are unlocked in the Imagine Museum.
To play Mazel Cannon
- Click the Mazel Cannon tile to start the game, once entering the Imagine Museum.
- As the cannon rotates, click the mouse to choose the angle for your shot. The power gauge of the cannon increases and decreases to indicate the power level behind your shot.
- Click the mouse again to choose the power level for your shot. This launches your mazel into the air and changes the mouse pointer into a balloon.
- Click anywhere on the screen to pop the balloon, which pushes your Mazel even further in the air. You can click the mouse to pop as many balloons as you have in the table in the upper left corner.
- Click on the table to see how many more balloons you can collect and to reset the cannon. The power bar on the left side of the balloon tile increases as you collect balloons. Most balloons are bought in the mazel cannon store, and one balloon, a hidden balloon, is located behind the cannon.
- To obtain the hidden ballon, launch the mazel straight into the air and knock it backward with a balloon. Click the hidden balloon to add it to the table.
When you have collected all the balloons except for the hidden balloon, the power bar reaches the top and you'll see a message on the balloon tile that says "Sold Out." After you see the "Sold Out" message, you can look for the hidden balloon. Hidden balloons are not purchased from the store.