The Certificate of Completion in Imagine Language & Literacy is presented to students in-program when they complete their grade-level content. If the student exits out of the certificate before printing it, Teachers and Administrators can access and print a generic certificate from the Teacher Resources page.
See related article: Printing a Certificate of Achievement in Imagine Language & Literacy.
To print Achievement Certificates:
- Log in to Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Click Teacher Resources.
- The page opens in a new tab. Hover over Offline Resources and select Home Connection Resources.
- Click Achievement Certificates (or scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Click the name of the appropriate certificate.
- Click the download or print icon as desired.
Only the English certificate is editable. Write the information in by hand on the other certificates.