The Certificate of Achievement shows each student's number of activities completed, books read, vocabulary words learned, sight words learned, and letters learned. This certificate is located in the educator portal and is available for Teachers and Administrators to print for individual students or whole groups.
Print certificates and present them to students during family conferences, awards ceremonies, or every time report cards are sent home.
To print Achievement Certificates:
- Log in to Imagine Language & Literacy.
- If you have more than 1 group, select a group.
- Click into the Progress section.
- Click the Achievements tab.
- The Time Period filter defaults to Year to Date. Change the time period if desired; your selection impacts the number of activities that print on the certificates.
If a student has 0 in any of the columns, that category will not appear on the certificate. For example, since these students are in Grade 3, they already know their letters. Therefore. Letters does not display on their certificates.
- Do one of the following:
To print certificates for the whole class: Click Print Certificate at the top of the page. To print an individual student's certificate:
Click the certificate icon in the Actions column of the applicable student.
- Click Save PDF or Open PDF as desired.
- Click the download or print icon as desired.
A fillable PDF version of this certificate is available in Teacher Resources > Offline Resources > Classroom Resources. This version is available in English and Spanish and you must fill out the certificate yourself based off the information listed in the Achievements tab.