Watch this video in English or Spanish on how parents and caregivers can help their students use Imagine Math Facts at home. Then check out the suggestions at the bottom of the article on how parents and caregivers can support their students as they learn throughout the school year.
Click the Closed Caption icon ( ) in the video player task bar to display captions as you listen.
Using Imagine Math Facts at home
This orientation video explains how parents and caregivers can help their student succeed with Imagine Math Facts—a great way to practice important math facts that create a solid pre-algebra foundation and stimulate a greater love for math. Your student will answer addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division questions in an immersive game world to build their math fluency. Imagine Math Facts uses 3-D graphics, imaginative characters, and built-in challenges and rewards to make building math fluency engaging and challenging for students.
- Check the family letter that you received from your student’s teacher to familiarize yourself with Imagine Math Facts and your student’s experience.
- Help your student set a regular time and place when they can focus on using Imagine Math Facts. Contact your student's teacher to find out how long your student should use Imagine Math Facts each week (also referred to as their weekly goal).
- Help your student log in to Imagine Math Facts from home and retrieve their login information if they don't have it. If your district uses a Single Sign-On portal, follow the instructions from your student's teacher.
- Visit www.imaginelearning.com/familyhub for free resources in both English and Spanish for learning math at home.
- As your student uses Imagine Math Facts throughout the school year, ask them to share with you what they're learning and which in-game challenges they've completed.