Administrators and Teachers can play individual activities in the Activity Explorer using audio language support if the activity includes language support.
Not all activities in Imagine Language & Literacy include audio language support. Audio language support is only available in activities where audio support would be most effective in teaching language and literacy concepts.
To play an activity in the Activity Explorer with audio language support
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Click Activity Explorer in the upper navigation bar.
- Navigate to the activity that you want to play, then click the activity name.
- After the activity loads in your web browser, type &language=language at the end of the URL in the Address bar, where language is the supported language that you want to hear the activity in. (For example, to play an activity in Spanish, type &language=Spanish at the end of the URL in the Address bar. To play an activity in Korean, type &language=Korean at the end of the URL in the Address bar.) You can type any of these languages at the end of the URL in the Address bar for any activities that include audio language support:
Audio Support Languages
- Press Enter to reload the activity URL with language support in the language that you specified.