The Imagine Math 3+ Parent Portal allows families of students in Grades 3 and up to monitor their student's usage and progress in Imagine Math. In order to access the portal, you'll need the unique URL for your district's portal.
To set up the Parent Portal:
- Obtain the district's URL by working with your Customer Success Manager or contacting Imagine Learning Customer Care.
- Type the URL in the fillable Imagine Math 3+ Parent Portal Registration document in English or Spanish.
- Send the Registration document home with your students along with the Parent Portal Navigation instructions in English or Spanish.
- Navigate to the URL in the letter sent home by your student's school.
NoteIf a letter was not provided, please contact Imagine Learning Customer Care with the name and state of your child's school district and we will send the link directly to you.
- Follow the instructions in the letter (in English or Spanish) to to set up your account. You may link more than one child to the same account if you have multiple mathematicians in your family.
- Student credentials must be obtained from your school. Imagine Learning cannot release or verify student login credentials per the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act.
- School personnel can send home the student's Start Card upon your request. The Start Card contains login credentials.
- Refer to the Parent Portal Navigation document in English or Spanish for instructions on viewing the Overview Report, Lesson Activity, Contests, and more.
You may print a certificate for each lesson your student passes in the Lesson Activity section.
- Regularly monitor your student's progress on Imagine Math and encourage them to do their best work at school and at home.
The Imagine Math Parent Portal is not available for students in Grades PreK-2.