Enabling Spanish support for Imagine Math Facts is a two-part process:
- A Teacher or Administrator must enable Spanish language support in the educator portal (if it was not already set to Spanish during the rostering process).
- The Student must change their account settings from the student view.
When Spanish language support is enabled for Imagine Math Facts, the student sees all menu options and onscreen instructions in Spanish.
There is no audio in Imagine Math Facts except for the music.
To enable Spanish language support in Imagine Math Facts:
- Log in to the Math Suite.
- In the Management portion of the left navigation pane, click Students.
- Click the pencil icon in the Edit column of the student for whom you'd like to enable Spanish support.
- In the Support Language drop-down list, choose Spanish.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
- Have the student log in to Imagine Math Facts , choose an operation, and click Play.
- Once the operation loads, click the Esc key to pause the program.
- In the Pause screen that opens, click Options.
- Click the yellow Language button and change the language to Español, then click Aplicar Cambios to apply the changes.
- The Pause screen and the Options menu now display in Spanish for the student.
- To resume playing Imagine Math Facts, click the blue arrow, then click Iniciar.