District Administrators and School Administrators can export a Custom Test Report as a single file that contains data for multiple tests from selected schools or an entire organization. District Administrators and other district-level users can generate and view reports for schools, classes, and students in their organization. District Administrators can view reports that school-level users within their organization have generated and reports that other District Administrators or other district-level users have generated. School Administrators or other school-level users can generate and view reports for classes and students in their particular school, including reports generated by other School Administrators and school-level users within their school.
To create Custom Test reports
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Custom > Custom Test Report.
- Click Create Custom Test Reports.
- Use the drop-down lists to select the District, School year, School, Form, and external test to view the report.
Click on a field/score in the Available fields/scores box, then click the single arrow ( ) to move it to the Selected fields/scores box. Click the double arrow ( ) to move all fields/scores from the Available fields/scores box to the Selected fields/scores box. Click the ( ) to remove the selected field from the Selected fields/scores box.
- Choose one of the following: Do Not Include School/Class/Teacher, Include School Name (enrollment), Include School Name (schedule), Include School and Class (schedule), or Include School, Class, and Teacher (schedule).
- Use the drop-down menus to select the applicable Test School Year and test Library to run a report.
- To move one test, click on the test, and click the single arrow ( ) to move the test from the Available test box to the Selected test box. Click the double arrow ( ) to move all tests from the Available test box to the Selected test box. Click x ( ) to remove the selected field from the Selected tests box.
- (Optional) If additional tests are in a different library, change the test Library and select those test(s).
- Use the table below for help choosing the Student Performance, Select Test Measures, and Split Data By Item.
Select Student Performance Measures
Developmental Level score the student achieved for the selected test.
Total number of points the student earned for the selected test. The file contains an incomplete column and marks any test items not answered with an X.
The student’s percentile rank for the selected test.
The student’s raw percent correct for the selected test.
Lexile Reading Measure
The student's Lexile Score for the selected test.
The student’s performance level for the selected test.
The student's risk level for the selected test.
Observed Growth (two Benchmark tests in the same grade and subject only) The student's observed/actual growth is measured over at least two benchmark tests for the same grade and the same subject. This setting allows you to store and further analyze growth data outside of the system. Expected Growth (two Benchmark tests in the same grade and subject only) The student's expected growth is measured over at least two benchmark tests for the same grade and the same subject. This setting allows you to measure the student's growth and further analyze growth data outside of the system. Select Test Measures
Include Cut Score (DL)
The cut scores define the performance levels for the test (e.g. Highly Proficient, Proficient, Partially Proficient, Minimally Proficient). This information is the same for all students for the same test.
Include Test Date
The test date the student first accessed and answered test items for the scheduled test.
Split Data By Item
Before selecting options in the Split Data By Item section, you must first click the box next to Allow Data File in the Format Data File section at the bottom of the report.
Include Earned Points (EP)
The point value the student earned for each test item.
Include Points Possible (PP)
The total point value the student could earn for each test item.
Include Student Answer (SA)
The answer the student selected for each test item.
Include Correct Answer (CA)
The correct answer for the test item.
- Determine the Format Data File option you want to use. Check the Allow only one test per row box if you want to limit each line of your report to only include that data from one test. If you uncheck this box, report data rows may include data from more than one test. Choose a specific Delimiter character, or Use a TAB delimiter.
Imagine Learning recommends using TAB as a delimiter, as this simplifies the process of moving from a .txt file to an Excel file.
- Enter a File Name. Imagine Galileo automatically places “.txt” for the file extension.
- Click Create File.