This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine Literacy suite: Imagine Language & Literacy, Imagine Español, Imagine Reading, and Imagine Lectura
- Imagine Galileo K-12
- Imagine Math suite: Imagine Math (both the PreK-2 and the 3+ environments) and Imagine Math Facts
- Imagine Robotify
- Imagine MyPath, Imagine Purpose, and Imagine Science Corner
If you are a System Administrator, you can set up your school or district to use single sign-on (SSO) so that your students, educators, and administrators can log in to all their Imagine Learning products through an identity provider (IDP) such as Clever or ClassLink. For example, after signing in to Clever, students can then launch all their Imagine Learning products from the Clever dashboard.
SSO with Imagine Learning is not supported on:
- Tablet devices that use Imagine Math or Imagine Math Facts
- Some devices that use the Windows Store Imagine Learning Student App
To set up SSO for Imagine Learning products
- Meet the system requirements for your Imagine Learning products.
- Use Automated Rostering to roster your students and educators.
Configure your IDP (Clever, ClassLink, or a custom SSO) to connect to Imagine Learning. The IDP your district uses will determine how your connection to Imagine Learning products should be configured.
IDP Type Connection Requirements Clever
You must set up a Clever connection for each Imagine Learning product that you've purchased.
You must set up a ClassLink connection for each Imagine Learning product that you've purchased.
Contact Imagine Learning to set up a custom SAML SSO connection--also called a connection realm--for each product suite (either Literacy or Math) that you've purchased.
Set up an SFTP connection to roster each Imagine Learning product that you've purchased.
If you are using an IDP other than Clever, verify that your exported SIS data meets one of these data specifications for setting up an SFTP connection:
- OneRoster® 1.1 files (for more information, see Setting up a OneRoster® integration)
- Traditional rostering files for Literacy (for use with Imagine Language & Literacy, Imagine Espanol, Imagine Lectura, Imagine Reading, or Galileo)
- Traditional rostering files for Math (for use with Imagine Math or Imagine Math Facts)
- Other file formats (as directed by Imagine Learning Customer Experience)