Administrators and Teachers can use the Lesson Explorer in Imagine Español to preview student activities and locate activities to use during whole-class instruction or individual intervention. Imagine Español is divided into grade-specific units with 5-10 lessons in each unit. Each lesson contains a varying number of activities, depending on the grade level and the purpose of the lesson.
To find activities in the Lesson Explorer:
- Log in to Imagine Español.
- Click Lesson Explorer in the navigation bar.
- The page opens on a new tab. Click the grade-specific unit where you want to find activities, or search for an activity or skill in the Search Resources box.
- Click the lesson name to display the activities in that lesson.
- Click on the thumbnail of the activity you want to view.
- The activity opens in a new tab. Click the pulsating play button to launch the activity.