Imagine Robotify has printable coloring pages, posters, stickers, and more for you to share with your students or hang in your classroom.
To use printable resources:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- In the Educator Home section of the left navigation bar, select Educator Resources.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and expand the Printables section.
- Multiple sub-sections open:
- 3D printables contain files to print holiday ornaments on a 3D printer.
- Coloring pages allow students to complete Robotify-themed artwork.
- Hang the Posters in the classroom for decoration as well as instruction on key concepts.
- Progression Posters summarize the learning goals for each week along with the recommended courses that should be assigned. Hang them in your classroom or send them home to inform families of what students will be learning.
- Use Student Achievement Certificates to acknowledge your students' hard work. They are available in English and Spanish.
- Print the Stickers on Avery 6450 1” round labels.
- Click the title of a resource to begin downloading it. Examples of each are shown below.
3D Printables: Holiday Tree Topper
Coloring page: Mars Base Greenhouse
Poster: Careers in Stem
Progression Poster: Novice Coder
Student Achievement Certificates: Playful, Spanish
Stickers: Sticker Sheet (Use 1" round stickers, such as Avery 6450 labels.)