Imagine Math 3+ students can choose to spend their THINK Points on designing their avatars, donating to the classroom goal, or giving to charity.
To donate to charity:
- Log in to the Imagine Math student dashboard.
- Click Redeem at the top of the dashboard.
- Click Give to Charity. Each month there is a different featured charity to which donations can be made; check out this year's charity calendar to view the schedule.
If the maximum donation has already been reached, no further donations will be accepted. You may spend your points on designing your avatar or donating to the classroom goal instead, or wait until a new charity is open for donations at the start of the next month. (Click Home to return to the student dashboard when you are done redeeming points.)
- If the charity is still open for donations, click Give to donate to that charity. Use the plus sign to select how many points to donate. The point increments needed to donate and the point-to-dollar conversion rate vary depending on the time of the year and the particular charity.
- In the window that opens, click YES to confirm that you want to proceed with the donation.
- Click the Home tab to return to the student dashboard.