This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine MyPath
- Imagine Purpose
- Imagine Science Corner
Teachers can access the Assignment Builder to preview a lesson. Previewing a lesson allows Teachers synchronous learning with students.
To preview a lesson in Assignment Builder:
- Log in to the Imagine MyPath suite.
- Click Assignment Builder on the left navigation.
- Select a Subject and Enrolled Grade, then click Access Lesson Explorer.
- Use the filters and search bar to find lessons. Search for lessons using the title, description, or standard code.
Click here to view available filters
Filter Description Reset Filters Clears filters. Active Filters Currently selected filters. Subject Filters by core subjects Math, Reading, Science, or Purpose. Enrolled Grade Filters by rostered grade. Lesson Skill Level
Below - Filters by below grade level lessons.
On - Filters by lessons on grade levels.
Above - Filters by above grade level lessons.
Appropriate For Filters by lessons appropriate for the selected enrolled grade level.
- Click the lesson title or information icon to open the lesson details to preview lesson activities and download lesson resources.
- Click the Lesson Preview drop-down list and select the desired lesson activity. Navigate through the pages as needed. If a lesson contains English and Spanish versions, use the language selector and choose Spanish to view the lessons in Spanish.