Educators can access the Assignment Builder to preview a lesson. Previewing a lesson allows Teachers synchronous learning with students.
This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine MyPath
- Imagine Purpose
- Imagine Science Corner
To preview a lesson in Assignment Builder:
- Click Assignment Builder.
- Select a Subject and Enrolled Grade, then click Access Lesson Explorer.
- Use the filters and search bar to find lessons. Search for lessons using the title, description, or standard code.
- Click the lesson title or information icon to open the lesson details to preview lesson activities and download lesson resources.
Educators can access offline resources that assist them in introducing a project-based learning (PBL) approach to Science instruction in their classroom.
- Click the Lesson Preview drop-down list and select the desired lesson activity. Navigate through the pages as needed. If a lesson contains English and Spanish versions, use the language selector and choose Spanish to view the lessons in Spanish.