A successful school year starts with a successful rostering experience. This workflow is designed to help District Administrators, IT Administrators, Principals, or those who are familiar with rostering decisions and methods make the right rostering decision for their school or district.
Imagine Robotify offers these 3 ways to roster:
- Self-Rostering: You are provided guides that walk you through rostering users and classes manually. Users log in manually with this method.
Google Classrooms: The Teacher who owns specific Google Classrooms can sync them one at a time from Google Classrooms into Imagine Robotify. Users log in through Google SSO for this option. Manual user management is no longer available if this method is used.
- One-Time Assisted: You are sent import templates and instructions for uploading. Once received, our rostering team validates the data and then imports the users and classes in bulk. Users log in manually with this method.
- Clever Sync & Clever SSO: Allows nightly automated imports of users and classes. Users log in through Clever SSO with this method. If you are interested in this method, reach out to your Customer Success Manager who can connect you with our integrations team.
When deciding which rostering method is best for you, consider these important factors:
- Integration Method: How are you currently managing roster data in your district (i.e. through a Student Information System [SIS] or third-party integration service)?
- Head Count: Do you need more than 200 staff and student accounts?
- Student Mobility: How often do students move from one school to another within your district?
- Rostering Frequency: How often do you need to update your rosters? (If your students change schools within your district often, then you should roster more frequently.)
|Head Count||< 50 accounts||50+ accounts||200+ accounts|
|Student Mobility||Students don't move often||Students move more often||Students move often|
|Rostering Frequency||As needed||1-2 times||Daily or weekly|
|Keep in Mind||
Use in-product tools to update rosters
Log in manually
After initial import, use in-product tools to update rosters
Log in manually
Use SIS to manage users, changes reflected in automated nightly imports
Use SSO to log in