Teachers and Administrators can create work assignments for entire classes, individual students, or groups of students. An assignment can be an entire lesson or 1 or more challenges (tasks) within the lesson.
To create assignments:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Assignments on the left menu.
- To assign work to an entire class, click Create Class Assignment. To assign work to one or more students in the class, click Create Student Assignment.
- At the top of the page, select one or more Classrooms for class assignments or one or more Students for student assignments.
- Use the calendar to select a Due Date.
- Use the drop-down arrows to drill down to the challenges you want to assign, then select them with the radio buttons.
First select a course:
Then select a lesson:
And then select the challenges within the lesson:
Select the radio button to the left of the word Challenge(s) to select all the challenges in that lesson.
- At the bottom of the page, click Create Assignment.
- In the Assignments screen that opens, click Details to see additional information about the assignment completion status.
- Students will now see their assignments on their dashboard when they log in to their student account on their Home page or by clicking Assignments in the left navigation sidebar.
Once an assignment's due date passes, the assignment moves to the Past Assignments section of the Assignments page and the assignment is closed, meaning students may no longer work on it by assessing it from this page. However, students can still access it from the Courses page and their progress will still be recorded.
You can also edit the assignment date even after an assignment closes. If you change the due date to be in the future, the assignment will move back to the Upcoming Assignments section of the Assignments page for students.