Teachers and Administrators can create work assignments for entire classes, individual students, or groups of students. An assignment can be an entire lesson or 1 or more challenges (tasks) within the lesson.
To create assignments:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Assignments on the left menu.
- To assign work to an entire class, click Create Class Assignment. To assign work to one or more students in the class, click Create Student Assignment.
- At the top of the page, select one or more Classrooms for class assignments or one or more Students for student assignments.
- Use the calendar to select a Due Date.
- Use the drop-down arrows to drill down to the challenges you want to assign, then select them with the radio buttons.
First select a course:
Then select a lesson:
And then select the challenges within the lesson:
Select the radio button to the left of the word Challenge(s) to select all the challenges in that lesson.
- At the bottom of the page, click Create Assignment.
- In the Assignments screen that opens, click Details to see additional information about the assignment completion status.
- Students will now see their assignments on their dashboard when they log in to their student account on their Home page or by clicking Assignments in the left navigation sidebar.