Imagine Robotify Usage reports show district, school, class, or student-level data via a series of 8 graphs:
- Daily Active Users
- Monthly Active Users
- Daily Users Active Hours
- Projects Created
- Total Challenges Attempted
- Successful Challenge Attempts
- Compete Matches Started
- Average Usage Time
Teachers and Administrators can run the reports for the time period they specify, and can download (and then print) the results for each graph separately or for all 8 graphs together.
The usage reports update in real-time.
To access Usage reports:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Usage Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Use the calendar icon to select the start date (required) and an optional end date for the data that will display in the report. If you leave the end date blank, the report will pull data up to and including today.
- Optional: Use the Classroom Filter and/or Student Filter to narrow your results. In the Classroom filter, click Search to get a list of your classrooms, and then select the one you want. At this time, you are unable to select multiple items from the filters, but you can select All Classrooms instead of searching for and selecting a single classroom.
School administrators will have an additional School Filter.
- If you are pulling a report for a single class or student, the report loads at the bottom of the page; scroll down to view it.
If you are running the report for All Classrooms, the report must process before you can view it. While it processes, a red flag displays next to the report title and the Status column displays Processing. Once the report finishes processing, the flag turns green and the status changes to Ready. Click View Report to open it.
- The Statistics section at the top of the report shows summary information for Total registered students, Total challenges solved, and Total Classrooms.
- Scroll to view the the 8 graphs at the bottom of the screen. Hover your mouse pointer over the red circles to view details. There is a red circle on the graph for each data point that does not equal 0 in the time frame you selected.
Here is a description of each graph:
Report Description Daily Active Users The total number of students using Imagine Robotify each day. Monthly Active Users The total number of students using Imagine Robotify each month. Daily Users Active Hours The total number of hours per day spent on Imagine Robotify by all users in your report. Projects Created The total number of projects created by the students in your report; tracks data for usage of the CREATE framework. Total Challenges Attempted The total count of challenges attempted by the students in your report; tracks data for usage of the LEARN framework. Successful Challenge Attempts The total count of challenges completed by the students in your report; tracks data for usage of the LEARN framework. Compete Matches Started The total count of competitions joined by the students in your report; tracks data for usage of the COMPETE framework. Average Usage Time Average weekly and daily usage time in hours for each classroom in your report. Red dots show weekly averages and blue dots show daily averages.
- To download/print the information, do one of the following:
To print all 8 graphs Click Download all Reports Data to Excel. The button is directly underneath the Statistics section.
In the Excel file, each graph opens in a separate tab.
To print an individual graph Click Download Report via CSV at the top of the applicable graph.